On the Road of Agape

"He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever -- holy and awesome is His name." ~Psalm 111:9

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Monday, June 19, 2006

Pictures of my most favorite people!

My wonderful Dad -- Dr. Phil Milnes. He is the greatest and most Godly man I know!!! Plus, he's the best Pediatrician in the world!
My beautiful Mom -- Gretchen. She is the most wonderful and most Godly lady I know!!! I hope to be like her.
"Josh is great...." What more needs to be said??? =)
This is my sister, Rebekah... aka "THE Admiral." She is a precious girl. She also has a heart for the people of Burkina Faso.
My sweet sister, Christine. She is a wonderful girl. This is a pic of her on her recent Church Mission Trip to Mexico.


Well, this blog wouldn't be even worth considering without pics of my most favorite people -- my family! So, here is the Milnes Fam. They are way too much fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home