On the Road of Agape

"He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever -- holy and awesome is His name." ~Psalm 111:9

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Valley of Vision


A book that I have recently discovered and am feasting on as an aid in my personal devotions is a collection of Puritan prayers and devotions known as The Valley of Vision. Each prayer that I have prayed and meditated on from this book has caused me to love my Savior more -- and to have a greater sense of gratitude for Christ and Him crucified. This is definitely one for the personal library...

You can find the book at Amazon.

Also, Sovereign Grace Ministries is releasing their latest CD this month with songs that have been inspired from this book. I've been listening to Sovereign Grace music for several years now, and the lyrics are always cross-centered and rich. So, I'm very excited for this new CD.

If you are interested, click here to hear song samples, read the "behind the scenes," get a free download, and watch the promotional trailer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home