On the Road of Agape

"He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever -- holy and awesome is His name." ~Psalm 111:9

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

Back Again... With the Quote of the Year


No... I didn't fall off of the face of the planet. I was on vacation (WOOHOO!) with my family, and we didn't have internet access during the time that we were away. Hence, the silence.

We're back, though, in full swing. And, here's the funny story of the day: tonight, as my Mom and I were leaving the monthly Wenatchee Valley prayer meeting, our friend, Pastor Jay Caron looked over at me and said something that has kept me chuckling for the last hour or so. It was so good that I had to write this one down:
"Well, Emily, I know that there are more than 7,000 who haven't bowed to Baal, but it sure is nice to run into them every once in a while."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home