Kingdom Force... and Josh and Rob...
I know that this may be fairly random... but... these are two great guys from Bible School -- my good friends, Josh Cummings and Rob Hagstrom performing a skit this past Summer while out on ministry with Kingdom Force (Josh is on the left, Rob is on the right as you watch the screen). Their skit is entitled "Tomato Sketch." Now what the title has to do with the actual drama itself, I don't know... I wasn't there... are they wanting us to throw tomatoes? =) Anyways, these guys are very creative and alot of fun. And, they have hearts for service and ministry. We hung out alot at Bible school, and they kept me laughing. So, enjoy...
If you are interested, Kingdom Force is a student ministry that is an extension of Elim Bible Institute, and many of my friends have served on this team throughout the past three years.
If you are interested, Kingdom Force is a student ministry that is an extension of Elim Bible Institute, and many of my friends have served on this team throughout the past three years.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home