On the Road of Agape

"He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever -- holy and awesome is His name." ~Psalm 111:9

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

It happened again. I was walking across campus today for my last day of class before finals. And, while wading my way through the massive sea of students crossing Red Square all at the same happy moment to get to the next class, I saw face after face. And, as I saw these faces and these students pass me, the compassion of my Jesus rose up in me. How long until I see a desperate hunger and cry rise up on that campus for the living Jesus Christ? How long until my Buddhist, Atheist and "not-quite-sure-what-I-am" friends on that campus cry out along with me, "God, have mercy on me, a sinner"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home