The Faithfulness of God
As I was thinking about today, and how it marks the end of a year, and the beginning of a new year, I began to think about the faithfulness of my God throughout this past year. Never once has He not been faithful. Every single time that I have called out to Him daily in this past year -- be it a large or small matter -- He has proven Himself to be a faithful, ever-near, covenant-keeping, peace-giving and hope-giving God. He says in His Word to us that He will never leave us or forsake us. He is our Hope. He is our Peace. He is our Joy-maker. He is our Strength. He is our Wisdom. He is our Confidence. He is our redemption. He gives grace. He gives mercy. He shows kindness. He is forgiving. He is all-knowing. He is our sufficiency for anything, anywhere, anytime. As we end and begin a new year, let's remember that He is the Beginning and the End -- He is the First and the Last -- the Alpha and Omega.
And, He is faithful. Always.
I pray that you are blessed as you reflect and remember His faithfulness to you throughout 2006. Let's give Him thanks. And, know that He is YOUR Hope for this new year -- your Hope of Glory, and the Message of Hope to those who are perishing in the world around us. May we be messengers of His faithfulness and hope throughout 2007 as we abide in Him and in His Word.
And, He is faithful. Always.
I pray that you are blessed as you reflect and remember His faithfulness to you throughout 2006. Let's give Him thanks. And, know that He is YOUR Hope for this new year -- your Hope of Glory, and the Message of Hope to those who are perishing in the world around us. May we be messengers of His faithfulness and hope throughout 2007 as we abide in Him and in His Word.

2 Comments:
Nice blog.
~r
Thanks, ~r...
I have a question for you: "Why do hotdogs come in packages of ten while hotdog buns come in packages of eight?" It is a bigly question to ponder.
~e
Post a Comment
<< Home