On the Road of Agape

"He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever -- holy and awesome is His name." ~Psalm 111:9

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

Saying goodbye...

Our last evening with Sunny Moon before she flies back to Seoul (and yes, that is her name). Besides chocolate fondue and a good hearty round of "Apples to Apples" (a moment here to make a note for my family: no one in this group went for any of my cards either... should I change my tactics? Haha), we had a great evening as ISI staff and housemates prayed together over Sunny "sending her off." This truly is the hardest part about ISI and ICF, though -- having to say goodbye constantly. But, hearts are joined together for eternity as the Kingdom continues to advance throughout the nations. And that is exciting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, you need (and I mean NEED)your gaming tactics. Also, why are you posting notes on
your blog at 11:12 at night?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In the previous post, I ment to say "change" at ther part between the parenthesis and "tactics".

5:24 PM  
Blogger emilymilnes said...

I really like you, Rebekah.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home