On the Road of Agape

"He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever -- holy and awesome is His name." ~Psalm 111:9

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Midterms

I'm in the midst of midterm exams and papers this week, but I had to take a moment to share this, as it did cause me to laugh (posting this may also be one of my more dumber moves... as by doing so I may be asking for it). Having blond hair means that I am often unfortunately the recipient of blond jokes (much to everyone else's glee who is not blond). For once, though, this is a blond-joke that I do actually find funny myself (please allow me, though, to preface this by saying that though I may be blond, I did take all of my calculus classes in college very seriously -- and not like this at all. Hehe).
This is the "supposed" answer that a blond gave on some math exam (for the sake of relevancy, it was probably midterms). Obviously, she has no understanding of the Pythagorean theorem. The question was, as always, "Find X." My brother, the mathematician himself, loves this...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pastor Andy said...

Ah Emily - we all enjoyed this! Even got a laugh out of Matt when he was home this weekend! Cheers!

8:35 AM  
Blogger emilymilnes said...

Good to hear that the engineer himself laughed! Hehe -- the joke is a success! =)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home