On the Road of Agape

"He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever -- holy and awesome is His name." ~Psalm 111:9

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

Uriah

A recent pic of Uriah, the nine month old son of some dear friends here in Seattle, who is now crawling. Is he precious or what?! His uncle is my Indonesian "twin," so I guess that sorta makes Uriah my "nephew"... I don't know, but I'll claim him!

CORRECTION: I have been informed by the wee man himself that he is nearly eight months old instead of nine... what sort of an aunt am I who can't even get the birthday straight???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, aunt Em... I am not quite 9 month old yet. I am just about to turn 8 this coming Friday... Oh! The day uncle Andy is coming home. Yeay!

9:55 PM  
Blogger emilymilnes said...

Oh, so sorry about that, Uriah... I don't know what came over me!

Oh, huzzah for Friday! That's the best news I've heard all day -- God has been very kind.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Augustina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Augustina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is ok, Aunt Em. It happens. I forgive you. :) I sometimes forgot too that I am only 8 month old.. I tried to let go of my hands while standing and ended up on my bottom. :p

Yes, God has been very kind and merciful toward uncle Andy. God is good... all the time....

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home