Missions Quotes
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell; I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell."
~C.T. Studd
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break God's heart"
~Bob Pierce
"We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God."
~John Stott
"I have but one passion: It is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can be most used in winning souls for Christ."
~Count Nicolaus Ludwig von Zinzendorf
The spirit of Christ is the spirit of missions. The nearer we get to Him, the more intensely missionary we become."
~Henry Martyn
"The Great Commission is not an option to be considered; it is a command to be obeyed."
~Hudson Taylor
"A congregation that is not deeply and earnestly involved in the worldwide proclamation of the gospel does not understand the nature of salvation."
~Ted Engstrom
"Missions is the overflow of our delight in God because missions is the overflow of God's delight in being God."
~John Piper
"If I had 1,000 lives, I'd give them all for China."
~Hudson Taylor
~C.T. Studd
"Let my heart be broken with the things that break God's heart"
~Bob Pierce
"We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God."
~John Stott
"I have but one passion: It is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can be most used in winning souls for Christ."
~Count Nicolaus Ludwig von Zinzendorf
The spirit of Christ is the spirit of missions. The nearer we get to Him, the more intensely missionary we become."
~Henry Martyn
"The Great Commission is not an option to be considered; it is a command to be obeyed."
~Hudson Taylor
"A congregation that is not deeply and earnestly involved in the worldwide proclamation of the gospel does not understand the nature of salvation."
~Ted Engstrom
"Missions is the overflow of our delight in God because missions is the overflow of God's delight in being God."
~John Piper
"If I had 1,000 lives, I'd give them all for China."
~Hudson Taylor

1 Comments:
Love those quotes! They are just beautiful & meaningful....
Post a Comment
<< Home