On the Road of Agape

"He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever -- holy and awesome is His name." ~Psalm 111:9

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Sunday, March 04, 2007

A must see

I usually don't make it a habit of recommending films here, but I have to do it this once: If you haven't already, go and see Amazing Grace. It was amazing. Literally. It's a rare day when I walk out of a theater having to wipe tears from my eyes so I can see the door in front of me. Tonight I did. As our group walked the few blocks from the theater back to the house after the film, a conversation was attempted many times, but was never accomplished. And whenever someone did manage to get a few words out, they ended up stopping mid sentence anyways... it really was that good.

Okay. Enough said.

Here's some helpful resources on William Wilberforce.

1 Comments:

Blogger Augustina said...

Yes, we heard about the movie.. We definitely want to check it out.... :) Especially after your review :p

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home