Romans 10:1
I was reading earlier in Romans 10 when Paul writes: "Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved" (ESV). And I agree whole-heartedly with Paul. The quarter is nearly finished. Already. Today is my last day of lecture. Next week by Wednesday evening, I'll be done with finals. Is time supposed to move as fast as it did this quarter? I don't know. But one thing I do know -- my heart's greatest desire and prayer is that my classmates be saved. I'm grateful. Grateful for the contact that I've had this quarter and the conversations that have taken place. I believe some seeds have been planted. Even yesterday in class I was able to again publicly identify with Christ in front of English lit. classmates whom I have taken several classes with and as a result have formed great relationships with. But I want them to find their identity in Christ too. May it be. May there be a cry and hunger in the hearts of my friends. We've read all quarter long in our English lit. classes and history classes about the struggles of man questioning the seeming lack of redemption in the downward spiral and chaos of sin. But where sin is great, redemption is greater still in the Savior. May they see it. May they know it. And may they be saved.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home